[Advice/Fixed] Slay the Glutterguard bug on mobile

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I killed the Glutterguard but the door to the next part of the High Grounds isn't opening. Am I missing something?
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 25 Jan 2016 18:25, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved the topic to Quest Help & Game Advice because this is more relevant

Did you also kill the wompit? Or it could just be a bug.

I'm stuck on exactly the same point!

Wombat killed (just inside entrance), but second door is closed, no way to continue.

Tried force-quitting app and restarting, no luck..

Actually I think there's another thread with this exact same bug in it. Unfortunately we don't have a solution to it, and we'll just have to wait for Seth and Adam to wake up and take a look at it. Sorry about that, but we'll get it sorted as soon as they're able to figure it out. Please have some patience with it. If there are other quests you can do or if you want to just explore for a while, go right ahead it won't affect anything far as I can see.

Thanks MeaKitty - I did a search for "High Ground" but only came up with this thread..

Fingers crossed they can get it fixed!

I think that's because the other one is marked different, the OP didn't know the name of the quest. Let me check it out and I'll merge these two thread in a moment. Thanks for your patience.

Edit: Actually, this is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=4246

Let me know if it's the same kinda bug, because it's labeled with a different quest.

EDIT - Fixed! Second game restart from full quit resolved the issue. Wompit returned, killing him started the dialogue which unlocks the door.

@MeaKitty - that's actually a different bug I believe
Last edited by Etrusan on 25 Jan 2016 14:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't double post

Return to Crashlands Quests