[Quest] Clicking with Klisst

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing something - I got the speech from juicebox to indicate that I had finished fishing up the Seer fish required to talk to Klisst but it wont let me talk to him - any ideas?

Try to update your campaign (use Main Menu > Saves > Sync Saves, press that button a couple times).

thanks for your reply, I have just tried that and it does not seem to have helped.

Try quitting the game completely (possibly rebooting your device if on mobile and if/when possible) and relaunching it again. It should request a sync from the server and the deborkifier will run it's course and double-check your quest progress.

If that doesn't help, can you post screenshots of your quest text and where/who you're trying to hand it in to so we can see what's going on in your game. It'll help us narrow down what's going on. Cheers.

I am playing on PC exclusively - quitting all the way out does not seem to have helped. heres the link to the screenshots:

http://imgur.com/rwunSNI

Can you post a screenshot of your map? Also make sure it's zoomed out (the - button).

Wait, derp derp. Okay, that's really odd. Let me think here a minute.

Okay, so you went to the Seer Fishery and got the quest item, but Klisst won't talk to you to accept it? I think we're definitely into bug territory here. Might be one for @bscotchSeth, sorry.

yeah thats pretty much it, ive been back to the pond to see if I can fish more fish just in case that fixes it but I guess you cant get the without the quest for them.

Is anybody ever going to answer this poor guy? I have been waiting for weeks now.

Is there a way to get the fishing quest back?

Next

Return to Crashlands Quests