Tundra help please

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I had the same issue. Have been killing all Lyff I see for literally hours. The other eggs do seem to have come a lot easier. Is it a bug does anyone know? Starting to worry that I somehow got an egg but lost it somehow.

You get an egg in the end Phatgoo?

The probably goes up with each creature killed (of any size), so killing lots of small mobs followed by a bigger one is a good way to get an egg as quickly as possible.

If the egg dropped and you missed it, it will either go into your inventory or get dropped again. Go to the main menu and back to the game in order to run the Bork Fixer, which will handle any missed eggs.

Otherwise, double-check the incubator recipe to see if it shows that you already have the egg.

To get a lyff egg, does the probability go up with just mobs of Lyffs or is it any mob?

Have been looking for hours (days in my time) and not got an egg. Got almost 1000 lyff leather tho.

Any other suggestions?

Anybody still looking at these forums? Reddit thread seems dead too.

Still don't have lyff egg. Have been finding and killing lyffs. Full mobs of whatever lyff I can find.

Can't progress any further as need lyff egg to unlock new gear.

Appreciate any help

Well apart from doing what Adam wrote, it might be a bug but it's super-duper unlikely!
If you haven't done what Adam suggested, do it ; also, smallest lyffs (same for all creatures) don't drop eggs, so you have to beat slightly bigger ones. The bigger the better!

If you still don't have the egg in your inventory/somewhere on the map, you might want to submit a bug report.

Thanks, have done all that Adam suggested. Killed many lyffs of all sizes. Trying to get small ones first before the bigger ones, but still getting them all.

Going around the map killing all that I can find. Have shut down and restarted numerous times, registered an account so that could post etc.

Now have 1700+ lyff leather (good indication of how many killed)

Will find how to submit bug request and submit.

Think will stop playing until get some response on bug notification, as getting a bit boring just hunting lyffs for hours on end but not being able to progress.

Well, good luck with that :/
Keep in mind you may be super-duper unlucky too though

Previous

Return to Crashlands Quests