512 Recipes?

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Is there really 512 recipes? Or is it a bug or save for future updates? I have already built all workstations and collected and crafted all recipes under these stations but still got 494 recipes on my stats. Its puzzling me for a week and I really need some help on this.,,

Mmh... There isn't 512 recipes YET (or there's no access to the last ones).

So you have all the recipes, at least for now (some stuff is planned for the QoL update though)

With the 512 recipes there comes a fun fact: There are currently 909 items in the game. That number is including resources, recipes, and all items you can get by different means (Like the gongs). I tend to forget how large this game really is sometimes..

Damn. How big is the codebase? That's a lot of scripting and a heck of a lot of art.

I'd imagine long.. The list that I have takes a bit to scroll through, but it's an excel sheet so when I got to the bottom I just gave you the number of the last item on the list lol

Return to Crashlands Quests