The MegaGong problem!

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hey guys, i have made tons of Frozen fish foods and fish magnets to get the Wobblygong, Jackagong and Bonkagong but no chance finding it.Do you guys have any better idea?Please help!

BAHAHA. I feel you dude XD

There is no good or perfect solution. The chance of getting any Gong is ridiculously low, so you'll just have to fish until you get one. And good luck with that. MeaKitty almost went crazy over the Savannah one, and she wasn't the only one ^^
Also, know that it isn't required or anything, so you may just put that aside and come back later.

Oh, and by the way, each Gong comes from a different biome so you'll have to fish in the three biomes (in case you didn't know) :)

Last thing to say: GOOD LUCK!

Thank you for let me know that and one more question: Did you get all the gongs?

On my normal difficulty run I did, and I have the Megagong!
The Savanna one probably took me a few hundred tries and I got it just when I thought I'd give up, while I got the others after a few dozen tries I think.

On my insane run, I got the Savanna one after like... 10 tries? I mean, I just got the rod, fished a bit for a quest and BAM. GONG PART. I'm still roaming the Savanna on this run though.

any tips on how to get the gulanti zeolite?please help me!

Get Gulanti pet. Feed it.

I think ^^

yeah but the food is so rare!

WHEN THE GOING GET'S TOUGH DON'T QUIT GOING! YOU GO OUT THERE AND FARM THOSE FOOD OBJECTS. Everyone needs to eat man. Even fictional creatures.

Also, food repops every two hours.
Put signs, collect two on two spots, that's 4 units. Rinse. Repeat.

;)

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE GONGS, DANGNABBIT!!! ~has PCSD from them~

Yeah, you basically just have to keep going, safe in the knowledge that no matter how long it takes you, it took me even longer. I'm the reason they're so "easy" to find. Good luck though.

And as Ulna said, USE SIGNS, DUDE/TTE. Put signs on everything. I know it's easy to forget, but it helps a LOT in the long run.

Next

Return to Crashlands Quests