Can't complete Crystal Collection/Juiceforge quest

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I have all of the components needed to make the Juiceforge, and my quest log even lists it at 'finished,' but when I go to Ramerl's Smithery, he just aks me if I've rounded everything up yet. Am I missing something? I have well over the requested amounts of materials. Playing on iOS.

@bscotchsam Where do you turn in the Juiceforge quest?

Ok, I figured it out. I found another Ramerl in the Bawg. He gave me the recipe. One quality of life improvement for a future update would be to have the quest location in the quest log, especially if the 'green dots' aren't going to be visible on the map.

Sorry to have asked the question. I looked for Ramerl in each biome for a few days. I gave myself a good forehead whack when I found him.

Correct, the quest takes place entirely in the Bawg!

Thank you for posting this! I can't find Ramerl so I assumed that he was in the Savanna. I was so confused as to why he keeps asking if I've got the ingredients yet when I already do! Back to searching the Bawg.

Return to Crashlands Quests