The Tack Jones perk not activating

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Okay so ive sesrched through out reddit and here and have not found anything that can help me with my question. So I finsihed the Quadropus Rampage perks nearly a week ago, i finsihed it the same time I entered the Bawg after finishing every quest in the Savannah. Now im just about to enter the Tundra after finsihing every single quest in Bawg. So what am I doing wrong?? Do I have to butter up on QR? Did i get the perk too late and I somehow passed it because i did every quest? Im just lost, Thank You for the help!

Edit: Okay this is weird, i know i did the perk quest I remember me getting the message and I remember checking on QR like 2 or 3 days ago and it said i 100% on the perk.. Now that i chrck on it it says 0%... Well mystery solved i guess.. Still kind of in awe on how i did it and it didnt register, I'll just redo it its a extremly easy quest.

Good luck with that, even if I'm not 100% sure I understood what happened.
Maybe you changed BscotchID at some point? Or it could be a bug too.

Please mind that once the perk is unlocked in Quadropus Rampage, it may take some time to register the changes on the servers (the stats and perks are synced at regular intervals). Then Crashlands needs to check for changes (should be on launch).
To avoid that delay, you can use the "Force Sync" button :)

Does it show as unlocked in Quadropus? If so, it just didn't get the chance to sync. Go to the BscotchID menu, then the gear icon, then Sync. Do that in Quadropus, then in Crashlands, and everything will be up to date.

Appreciate this post! I had been searching everywhere as to why I couldn't see the quest showing up in Crashlands. As soon as I forced the sync as you suggested, it worked :) Thanks!

The next version of BscotchID will do a better job of keeping things synced up. The current one was designed to use minimal resources to make sure we could scale without bankrupting ourselves (since we had no money to spend on server resources).

I already got the Smash attack in my completed save as a test to get it in my new insane save,but how does it work?Does it activate after completing all Quadropi quests?Because i had to do lots of things for them,including quests in the Tundra.

You can get it before step into the Bawg. but you have to do most of the quests from the quadropi.

Ok so I got the thing and I synced the things. Where do I find Tak, though? Is his head supposed to pop up on the map or am I being stupidly blind? Gracias

Return to Crashlands Quests