Is it possible to miss grabbing a gong?

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
@bscotchAdam me and my brother are desperately finding the jackagong, we even have an epic gulanti, and I'm suspecting that I must've caught it and never picked it up, is it possible? And can it be fixed? I'm worried that I've wasted a month of my summer finding the jackagong with no luck, also I tried the 100 fat fish trick like ten times, please help, I can't live my life knowing that I never finished an entire recipe in a game ( because I have an OCD thing that makes me annoyingly finish the entire game ). Thanks for reading and please answer correctly... :blush: :bslogo: :fatfish: :flop:

It's possible to miss grabbing it, but I'm pretty sure one of our updates prevented you from being able to permanently miss out. Either it would automatically put them into your inventory or allow you to find them again, but I can't remember which. This sort of thing is all on @bscotchseth and @BscotchShi!

Thanks Adam

@bscotchAdam is this still the case of Android?

All versions are the same, so if it's true anywhere it's also true on Android!

Return to Crashlands Quests