I can't finish quest "House Flipper"?

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!

According to your screenshots you HAVE finished it. Says right under your cursor in the first image "FINISHED". Not seeing a problem, unless I'm missing something. They have walls and floors?

Try rebooting if it's not letting you proceed through the text, sometimes devices glitch and usually a reboot of the game or the device can set you back on your path again easily.

But when i click to Croon, nothing happen? why?

Because I don't think Croon has another quest for you yet. Try doing a different quest and come back to it later. If it keeps doing it submit a bug report via contact.bscotch.net

This is the only quest I have left and can not finish!
I have submitted issue to devs with no reply....

Love the game

So do devs actually read these forums??

When/If they have time. Mostly they pop into the Discord, so if you're not a member I recommend joining up over there. And otherwise submit a bug report as I said and they'll definitely get it that way. Adam checks the mailbox several times a day and they address each and every issue as they can. Go to contact.bscotch.net and follow the onscreen props to log your issue.

I've ready every single post, though I typically get caught up once every other week so I'm always late to the party.

Oh no no, you ARE the party @bscotchAdam <3

Return to Crashlands Quests