Episode 17 : Burrito TARDIS

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
tofos wrote:That's a shame we can't count words. @MeaKitty would be definitely the biggest spammer ;]

Just because I am verbose does not mean that I divagate from the original intentions of the thread's narrative.

MeaKitty wrote:Just because I am verbose does not mean that I divagate from the original intentions of the thread's narrative.

Ah spamming again. Come on MeaKitty

Are we still talking about the podcast?

The podcast was great, as always ^^

Just because I am verbose does not mean that I divagate from the original intentions of the thread's narrative.

@MeaKitty, don't be mad. We were just celebrating @Ulnarevern's 801 post and do a little joking. Don't take it too seriously and forgive us that OT.

Lol, I'm a mod, if I took it seriously I wouldn't have replied, I would have simply removed your posts and warned you for picking on members. But I'm Australian, we have a weird sense of (good) humour. You're all good.

So is it next podcast time yet? I'm seriously hangin' for my next fix of buttery podcast goodness. ^_^;

One of my favorite quotes. "Build your dreams, or someine will hire you to help build theirs."

Previous

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion