Crashland beta test

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
I got one as well. Perhaps we are waiting for the special beta test forum so we don't have to break our non disclosure agreement. Not that there is anything to talk about yet

Yeah, we're getting everyone funneled into the super secret group before pushing forum links out!

Everyone with a Beta invite should be able to see the super secret forum that doesn't exist so we don't talk about it and rub it in people's faces. If not, let me know. ^_^

Yeah tooooo baaad there isn't a secret forum wink wink heheh

No secret forum at all with no actually one topic at all.

:cry: congrats to those who have been selected
Im sad i cant contribute as well
Guess ill have only to wait for it to appear in app store
How much time ....

It was actually pretty easy to meet minimum requirements for the beta. What happened, @airpegy?

It's probably the case for a lot of beta applicants that they saw Crashlands somewhere but hadn't heard of or seen our other games, and didn't really think to check them out!

[Note from Adam: ALSO, most people skip through all reading materials no matter how important. The beta application explicitly said what things we would be looking at for the selection process, but the vast majority of applicants did literally 0 of those things!]
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 18 Nov 2015 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a note

Ive played all your games available on ios cause i love your esthetic
What hurt the most is since june the forum is open in my tabs on safari and everyday all the hours i spend reading the forum and my fantasy to participate
The thing that cut my legs off from the beta race is i havent post or met the requirement to had enough point iguess , i wasnt active but , was there all along lurking in the dark looking at you guys
Its ok im a big boy ill wait for the game
I can understand thats not everybody have been selected and im not the only one
I still love you shenanigans bro ! But dont make me wait 2 other month :lol: 8-)
Love
Airpegy

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion