Crashland beta test

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
We still love you, @airpegy

Thanks for the newsletter. I had almost repressed my urge to play enough to continue about daily life in a semi-normal manner. Then I watched the trailer, and well, that's gone.

Also the dev diary was cool. I read the interview you did awhile back on Touch Arcade (I think?) and I liked it. I hope you guys keep it up.

@Odoyle Thanks! You were part of the Newsletter Test Batch. It goes out to everyone else tomorrow. It's been 9 months since we sent a newsletter, and so nearly everyone on the list has never received one. We basically need to establish our relationship with those players from scratch, so we weren't sure how to title the Newsletter. So: EXPERIMENTS!

Oh so the newsletter was an test until tommorow when there published to all , but well I liked the newsletter I would like to have one once an month or something!

Yeah, we want to got back to doing it roughly 1/month. But we have a lot of work to do figuring out who to send it to, otherwise we'll be stuck with low open rates (which causes email clients to increasingly spam our emails over time). It's on our major to-do list!

ayy, I shoulda came here days ago! Really just wanna drop one small word here:
HYPE! :D

Previous

Return to Crashlands General Discussion