Not supported games

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Why you don't support games like Extreme burger defense, Freeway mutant, Gerblins? Recently I played all this games and they were exciting! I think you have to return them to the Google play :)

Sorry for my mistakes. I'll try to avoid them in my next posts

What kind of mistakes?
Like double posts or stuff like that? No biggie since everyone have to learn foruming :)

Regarding the games support, I think that Bscotch Bros had to choose what to keep and update to try and live as game devs' and I remember them mentioning Extreme Burger Defense not being as good as they wanted (hence no monetization).
Plus it's not directly linked to the Bscotch Universe? (not visibly at least)
They can't really return them "as is" in Google Play since if people found it for their first Bscotch Experience, it would be prejudicial. An idea would be to make .apk available on their site/forum maybe? So only people who know what's going on would try those.

Also, they mentioned the idea of *maybe* making a Butterscotch Game Jams app, where they would collect their jam games. I don't know if they'll do it though.

However, I agree with you, those games are fun :)

Also I think @bscotchAdam said there was some kind of error in the SDK?

Primarily it's due to the fact that they're not updated to compatible with the latest OS editions, nor do they have BSIDs integrated.

With Crashlands taking up the majority of their time (particularly right now) these things are very low priority. Perhaps after Crashlands is Beta'd, bug fix'd, and fully released (along with the second round of bug fix'ins that inevitable come with release) they might update these.

Or not.

We'll see. But letting them know that you want them (back) is a great start. ^_^

All truth facts. We don't want to support games that can't make money, and we don't want to monetize games that aren't good enough. Maybe once we can coast for a long time on a few successful titles we'll relax that restriction, but for now we definitely can't.

The operating system updates and changes to store terms made it so that all of our games either didn't work anymore or were in violation of various policies. Our options were to remove them from the store, or fix them and republish. For the reasons above, we did the former.

Well that's too bad. I still have extreme burger defense, freeway mutant, and Chauncey. When I get a new phone I won't be able to reinstall. Great games though

You can backup your apps. I have root so I just copy it, but I'm sure you'll find a lot of apps on GP.

I'm pretty sure there is a way to rip the apks @Ulnarevern

Yup but I don't know how to and I'm pretty sure Bscotch bros would not agree ^^

Meh, if you're doing it to backup existing games, or to keep access to ones we've abandoned, no biggie!

Next

Return to Off Topic