We're in San Francisco for GDC!

Keep up with the latest Bscotchappenings!
NOT ATTACKING THE PODCAST. Sam hasn't gotten any sleep, and Seth can't talk without coughing. So. Uh. A full week of recovery I guess?

Devs aren't what they used to be anymore.

:P

What if... what if I pretend to be Sam and Seth. The listeners will never know the difference!

We got too old, our bodies and minds aren't as resilient as they used to be.

Nah old is in one's mind.

You probably got that weird thing that we call overwork. A HUGE overwork.

Isn't the GDC the first time in ages that you actually got to see something else than your screens (or another landscape behind it)?

Yeah, pretty much! And I didn't have wifi the whole time, so I only used my computer for a few hours that whole week.

How was that? Did you feel disconnected or was it a breath of fresh air?

Both! Been having trouble getting back into the swing of things.

ConCrud always happens though. When you interact with a bunch of people you're not normally around, plague spreads like wildfire through unprepared people. Take all the time y'all need to get back on track. It's a public holiday weekend anyway, so no biggie. Once y'all feel better you'll get back into it with ease, I'm sure.

So that's why there's no podcast. Rest people! I know how tempting it is do things when you work at home, but resist! Don't pamper us with comedy and awesomeness and just take a break.

Guess I'll just have to re-listen to the old ones.

@Mr.Jpesky see, you lost your chance for the coup. They were weak and away. :evil:

@bscotchAdam I know how it is. I work with my own computer, so when I was on vacation, I made sure not to use it (except for paying stuff, basically). The week after its end I was like "How did I configure my hotkeys again? Why I wrote this like this? Why everything is not quite working as they should?". A month away, a month to the hang of things again.

PreviousNext

Return to Butterscotch News