What are your favorite set ups?

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
Back to the topic.
I already stated my setup but as far as a single 'jectile go I love anything that explodes and deals damage everywhere! No real favorite though ^^

I need more Towelfight 2 time def a lot of jectiles I've yet to try out... Need to beat a few dungeons and see what I get there!

I have to say the dragon + hydra setup is pretty OP. I have both of them fully jectiled' out and they deal massive damage.

Oh I'm so jelly! :x

I use El Clop with things that go forward with a bang! Current set up is Flop Rocket, Pete, Dragon, Hydra, Unicorn and Butterbeast. I tried close range ones (Zombie, Mantis, Chainsaw) but I realised I prefer to keep my distance. I don't change clips because I'm lazy. I didn't unlock all 'jectiles, so this set up might change.

I prefer Shadowman to Pete, but I use him because of personal reasons. Also would use Forn but I don't have the upgrades yet so it sucks too much now to justify using. And if Hewgo was there, I would use him for the very same personal reasons.

My favorite 'jectiles are the Flop Rocket and the Unicorn. It would take some time testing to decide which is nicer so I'll just say it's a tie.

I think my setup is pretty similar...
EXPLOSIONS FOR THE WIN! :D

Speaking of explosions I found the whale to be disappointing, anyone else?

I recently reset so this isnt what i normally use but, eagle, colossus, goat, spider, pig, owl on el clop

again ...
El Clop

owl ; squatch ; bat ; shark/shadow ; slendy ; dawg

no aiming required.

Previous

Return to Towelfight 2